I have a client in the BPO/Call Center/Outsourcing/Shared Services space seeking Chinese speaking (ideally Mandarin and/or Cantonese etc) Assistant Customer Relationship Managers who will assist Customer Relationship Managers with team management to ensure customer service excellence. Day-to-day work will include activities such as:
• Perform or provide employee recruitment, performance measurement, team management, training and coaching.
• Provide support to the Customer Relationship Officers in handling difficult customer service situations.
• Responsible for complaint investigation and resolution plus managing customer feedback.
• Develop and manage policies and projects to ensure achievement of the company’s and department’s strategic goals.
Aside from a competitive salary, expat candidates should expect reasonable expatriate allowances/benefits.
• Five to six years of solid experience in customer service, preferably in a call center environment.
• At least 2 years in a managerial capacity.
• Experience working in or managing in a multicultural environment.
• Spoken English and Chinese languages/dialects (ideally Mandarin and/or Cantonese etc) is required and proficiency in other Asian languages is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV (plus any current compensation information) to John AT braingainasia.com or message/connect with me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnudovich.
About Brain Gain Asia LLC
Brain Gain Asia LLC (http://www.braingainasia.com; http://twitter.com/BrainGainAsia) is an international executive search firm focused on recruiting local, returnee and expatriate candidates for jobs in Asia. Specifically, our firm is specialized in identifying and recruiting Asian expatriates and returnees who have either lived, studied and/or worked abroad in Western countries such as Australia, Europe and the USA and who intend to remain in or return to the Asia region or to their home countries for career and job opportunities.