I have a client in the BPO/Call Center/Outsourcing/Shared Services space seeking a Mandarin speaking expat human resources head to be based in the Makati/Fort Bonafacio/Bonifacio Global City area of Metro-Manila (the Philippines) who will be responsible for the management of the company’s end-to-end HR process, including:
- HR policies and programs.
- Learning, training and development programs/initiatives.
- Organizational development.
- On-boarding and off-boarding.
- Compensation & benefits management.
- Employee relations.
- Regulatory/legal compliance.
- Succession planning.
- Performance management.
- Employee engagement programs/initiatives.
Aside from a competitive salary, expat candidates should expect reasonable expatriate allowances/benefits (e.g. accommodations, transportation, air tickets home, health benefits etc).
- Degree in HR, organizational development, business or other relevant disciplines.
- Master’s degree or other relevant HR related certifications are a plus (but not required).
- Ideally, 7 to 10 years of solid experience performing or managing the end-to-end human resource management process (including strategic HR work rather than just performing or managing the daily HR operational functions).
- Ideally, at least 3 years of HR managerial experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in HR in a multicultural environment with many young employees.
- Verbal English/Mandarin fluency is REQUIRED plus fluency in other languages or Chinese dialects is also desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV (plus any current compensation information) to John AT braingainasia.com or message/connect with me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnudovich.
About Brain Gain Asia LLC
Brain Gain Asia LLC (http://www.braingainasia.com; http://twitter.com/BrainGainAsia) is an international executive search firm focused on recruiting local, returnee and expatriate candidates for jobs in Asia. Specifically, our firm is specialized in identifying and recruiting Asian expatriates and returnees who have either lived, studied and/or worked abroad in Western countries such as Australia, Europe and the USA and who intend to remain in or return to the Asia region or to their home countries for career and job opportunities.