My client, a health care organization serving healthcare professionals globally, seeks to hire a medical equipment engineer who will be responsible for maintaining all healthcare, hospital or medical equipment in the field as well as assist with business development and medical equipment sales in Myanmar.
- Interact with doctors, medical/hospital professionals and medical technicians on all medical device models or medical equipment systems.
- Maintain and trouble shoot all medical device models or medical equipment systems within Myanmar or a given geographic area of the country.
- Identify potential business development or sales opportunities for the medical device sales team.
- Assist the medical device sales team on customer visits.
- Diploma or degree in electrical engineering, biomedical engineering or a similar discipline.
- At least five years of related or relevant field services experience.
- Background in CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, x-ray technology, ultrasound or related medical or hospital technologies a plus.
- English and Burmese language abilities.
For further information: Please send a CV (plus any current compensation information) to John AT braingainasia.com or message/connect with me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnudovich.